This week there is no version upgrade to the Ilios code / API, but if you are on the latest release (v3.19.0) we have added some nice updates to the frontend.
- Ability to lock/unlock courses directly from the course list (for users with permission)
- Cleaned up navigation in the admin console
- Cleaned up the process for copying/cloning sessions from one course to another
- Cleaned up the new user creation tools
- Fixed a bug that was allowing objectives and descriptions to be saved as blank values
If you are on the latest release, users should see these updates automatically when they next log in. It’s coming up on the end of September, and that means that time is running out to upload your CI reports to the AAMC; if you need any help with getting your report in order, please let us know if we can be of assistance!
As always, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or in https://team-ilios.slack.com/messages/help/ (if you have not yet joined our slack channel, you can get started by clicking here. if you have any questions about this or any other release. You can see the full details of this release in the latest release announcement here.