Ilios: Curriculum Management from UCSF
- Check out our Wiki
- Read the FAQs
- Subscribe for Updates
- Demo Site Information
- Latest User Guide (new!)
- Looking for the User Guide for 2.4.8? It’s here!
Did you know you can…
- Customize the header, colors, and logos for your Ilios installation?
- Copy teaching sessions from one course to another?
- View another user’s calendar? (if you have admin privileges)
- See the weighted value of course objectives by time spent?
We are pleased to announce the launch of v3.34.0, which includes a nice revamp of our dashboard calendar tools look&feel, along with a number of other enhancements. We also are thrilled to announce the launch of our new LTI component, allowing the ilios dashboard calendar, week at a glance, and activities/materials agendas to be plugged in directly to your LMS pages. To get the LTI, please contact us for instructions and a key to securely authenticate your systems at email@example.com.
UPDATE: please note that this is the final PHP 5.x compatible release of Ilios. Beginning in July 2017, all new releases of Ilios will require a minimum of PHP 7.x, as PHP 5 has reached end of life.
Questions? Comments? Good Jokes? Let us know what you think at: firstname.lastname@example.org!...read more