November 4, 2014: Version Update. We are pleased to announce the release of version 2.4.8, available now for download and installation.
This point release includes a number of workflow enhancements to improve the Ilios experience:
- A new option for populating user groups, allowing new top level groups to either be pre-populated or generated with no members;
- Better color contrast for the icon denoting “scheduled” sessions in the course management pages
This release also corrects a bug introduced with 2.4.7, which disabled the ability to add new users via the administration console.
The full changelist, along with the code download for install and/or upgrade, can be found here:
Interested in the data model updates for the latest Ilios version? You can get the ERD here!
Looking to install or upgrade your Ilios deployment? The best place to start is right here at our GitHub Wiki page for Releases, Links, and Resources. You can download the latest code bundle here, as well as User Guides, patches, information and lots more. It’s also a fantastic entry point into the rest of our new GitHub code repository.
If you would like to be added to the Ilios monthly status updates and release notice distribution list, subscribe now to our mailing lists!
The Ilios Curriculum Management System provides the Health Professions educational community a user-friendly, flexible, and robust open source web application to collect, manage, analyze and deliver curricular information.
Some of the premier institutions working with the Ilios project include:
- UCSF School of Medicine (project partner)
- UC Irvine School of Medicine (project partner)
- UCSF School of Pharmacy
- UCSF School of Dentistry
- SUNY Downstate College of Medicine
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- Karolinska Institutet University (SE)
Ilios is currently under development at the University of California, San Francisco.